Is Coconut oil OK to use during Phase 2 VLCD???- hCG Diet Tip
Wondering is it really true if you can have coconut oil during Phase 2 VLCD ?……The answer is….YES !!
Coconut oil on the hCG diet. Although Organic coconut oil is a saturated fat, it is one of the few truly good saturated fats with some unique benefits to your health. It is the only fat approved on the hCG diet and is used for cooking and can be used on your skin.
** Remember though just like everything else…it is still best to limit the amount you use. Using a 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon in frying foods or oiling your grill for cooking is more than enough.**
Benefits of Coconut Oil :
- Stimulates the thyroid
- Increases metabolism
- Lowers cholesterol
- Lowers blood pressure
- Better protection against chemicals that cause cancer in the breast and colon
- Contains linoleic an Omega 6 polyunsaturated fatty acid
- Contains 40% Lauric Acid (found in breast milk) which boost your immune system and protects against viral, bacterial and protozoal infections
- Heals your skin similar to the way Aloe Vera heals
- Alleviates dry skin issues such as psoriasis and eczema
- Stops wrinkles, prevents and fads dark spots and stops loose skin
- Prevents Dandruff, lice and lice eggs
- Helps in hair re-growth
Enjoy cooking with your coconut oil !!